1. Staying at a hotel that has food that is famous on the island is awesome. Sunshine Grill had famous fish tacos (that I had first day) and a Sunshine Scramble that came with burgers and wraps (french fries, sweet potato fries, onions, mushrooms and jalapenos) plus after your meal they'd give you complimentary ice cream cones.
2. Free breakfast is always a good thing, particularly when you can eat it by the pool.
3. Eating with family is great. Eating with family in one of the restaurants your brothers had scoped out as some of the best food on the island- better.
4. Eating by the water at sunset is awesome.
5. Getting family members to pose with their food is a skill.
6. It is ok to eat jerk chicken while a family of chickens runs around under your table. (This place is Coconut Joe's and they brought you complimentary chocolate chip cookies after your meal!!)
8. Curry is good anywhere, any time.
7. Dessert has no calories on vacation... maybe
8. A group of early-20 somethings sang thank you for their breakfast at the hotel. We did not.
9. This would be an awesome place to eat but it's chilled so sweaters necessary.
10. Cooking for yourself when you get home is a major let down.
I'm linking up with some folks over here: