Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Red Rock

Saturday morning I joined a bus load of folks from the conference I'm attending to drive 30 minutes outside of Vegas to Red Rock Canyon.  If Husband and I were to do Vegas I think we'd have 24 hours in Vegas and then he'd be headed straight for a couple of days in Red Rock. 




 They had a lovely visitor's center where we spent about 30 minutes before driving the scenic route.  On the way we passed an impressive number of hikers, bikers, walkers, runners, climbers.  It just radiated outdoor healthy living.  It was a little worrying. 

We stopped at Lost Creek for an hour or so of hiking and exploring.  We felt very adventurous except for when your hiking trail opened up onto picnic tables and bathroom facilities.  I think we were definitely on baby hiking trails!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Looks like a great time! I love the pictures, this reminds me I need a vacation!!

XOXO,CAITLYN
THE DAILY POST