Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Light Show

Unfortunately I think I've adjusted to the four hour time change between home and Las Vegas just in time to go home.  Sunday evening I had dinner with some fellow Canadians from the conference and we headed out to see some of the famous night time sites of Las Vegas. Last night I went to see Cirque du Soleil's Le Reve.  That means I'm finally sleeping past 6am here time just in time to fly home and have to start getting up at 2am here time for work.  Oops.  Vegas is very pretty lit up at night though.










As I'm meant to be traveling home today I can't help but worry about how Sandy is going to impact my travel times and flight delays and all of that.  At least I know I'm safe and Husband and the fluffballs are all safe at home.  Thinking of all those suffering much worse than a flight delay due to the storm.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Love looking at your Vegas pictures! I was proposed to in front of the Bellagio fountains so these are bringing back some wonderful memories :)

Pinkie for Pink said...

Ah Vegas how I miss it so.. After two kids I am ready to go back ASAP! I am visiting over from the Monday Mingle and I am your newest follower. Would love if you could come by to visit and follow me.

Thanks
Nichole
www.pinkieforpink.com