Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Melt in Your Mouth


I'm a bit of a chocoholic and I LOVE M&Ms.  There's something so very happy about M&Ms.  Husband and I had M&Ms in our wedding colours with our wedding date and initials on them as our favours back when we got married.  So obviously I wasn't going to miss the M&M store in Vegas. 


It was a bit of a hot little trek (ok really wasn't far from the Paris Hotel but it was warm) but four floors of brightly coloured M&Ms related stuff shouldn't be missed.  They even have a little 3D movie!








4 comments:

The Millers said...

I love the M & M factory in Vegas! So much fun! plus they are so delicious :)

sjdmiller.blogspot.com

The Millers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

So jealous!

Positively Amy said...

That was my favorite part of Vegas when I went!! ; ) Gotta love M&Ms!