Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Home


I arrived home from Las Vegas at nearly 2am Wednesday October 31st.  The flight was 30 minutes late landing.  The pilot spent that 30 minutes fighting the weather and attempting to land.  I spent the 30 minutes attempting not to throw up.  It wasn't pleasant.

Today my body is dealing with the fact that in less than a week I jumped 4 hours ahead and lost a solid chunk of sleep traveling to Vegas then jumped 4 hours back and lost a solid chunk of sleep getting home.
 
I'm looking forward to the weekend when I can work on properly recovering and proper amounts of fluffball cuddling.  Thus far the fluffballs have been fairly tolerant of my spontaneous cuddles and head kisses. Sadie seemed intent on sniffing my entire suitcase and everything I unpacked to determine where I went and how to stop me from doing so again. My plan is to try to wipe the flight back from memory and just remember that I liked Vegas and I'm glad to be home.

My last evening in Las Vegas I went to see Cirque du Soleil's Le Reve.  It was absolutely spell binding.  I could watch it every day.





1 comment:

Jillian Carreira said...

This is beautiful. Wow. I would love to witness something like this in person.
Jillian