Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Labour Day Limping

If I'm having a little trouble making my legs function today it's because we spent the day at Fundy National Park yesterday.  It was a gorgeous day for hiking and exploring with sun, a bit of a breeze and comfortable temperatures (except for maybe on that uphill climb right near the end when I was sweating buckets... no glow for this girl).  We did about 10 km of trails yesterday and checked out spots we hadn't been before which was great fun.  Sadie is a tired pup today too.

I'll try not to overdo it with photos today! I took a few.  I'm concerned our camera really isn't focusing well or handling things the way it used to.  Camera getting old I'm afraid.

Wolfe Lake

Bennett Lake

Bennett Lake

Bennett Lake

Bennett Lake Selfcam

Everyone in for the selfcam

Caribou Plain

Sometimes I just put my sunnies over my glasses

Caribou Plain


The Lookout

Doesn't she look so proud of herself?

Alma

Herring Cove

Herring Cove


Herring Cove


Matthew's Head Trail
Linking up today with Naptime Review.  Fur Mom's count!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower from MMM! Check me out and follow back http://babycakescrunchymomma.blogspot.com