Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mrs. Dress Up

My love affair with light colours and lace continues! Who knew I had it in me?  Today I thought I'd play with the same outfit but dress it up and dress it down.





Top- from Rowenas
Skirt- Pepperberry
Shoes- Rosegold from Urban Shoe Myth
Boots- Steve Madden from Manchester Shoe Salon

I definitely like it better with the boots and the belt! Looking forward to more outfits with my new lace top.  Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday again this week.

4 comments:

Melissa Wright said...

Love both the looks! So cute!!

Style Mentor™ said...

Saw you on The Pleated Puppy this morning. That lace is fantastic!! :-)

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! It is all fabulous!!

I would absolutely LOVE to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party starting tomorrow, it would be perfect!!

Thanks!!
Allison
http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Go lace! I blogged about ways to make lace less grandmama-ish. You did great!