Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend Moments

I spent most of last week sick in bed and sick on couch and dragging myself between the two.  I felt improved on the weekend though Easter Sunday saw me winding up with a horrible sinus headache, eye ache, ear ache.  There weren't enough painkillers in the house to deal with that one.  I managed to enjoy the Church service and Sunday Brunch before it got really bad.  I'm positive there's a way to blame it on the snow.  Oh yes... the East Coast of Canada had a snow storm on Sunday.  Made me glad I didn't wash the car on Saturday.



So much attention on a long weekend.





Milk Spill




















Hope most of you still have the day off today. I do. I'm taking Sadie to the groomer while Husband goes off to do group work (he's a full time student right now). Hoping not so many pain killers needed today.

1 comment:

Melissa Wright said...

Looks like the Easter bunny found you! Hope you are feeling better soon!