Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ladies Who Lunch

This past Saturday was a pretty busy day.  Husband won a gift certificate to Element 5 Spa which he offered up to me.  I spent the morning having an express manicure (which was a pretty complete little manicure), hair wash & style and make up application.  I figured why not?

I love how my nails came out. This obviously doesn't do the sparkle justice.
Then I got to poke around Uptown Saint John and enjoy the holiday season in all of our independent businesses before meeting up with some ladies for lunch at the Bourbon Quarter before getting cupcakes at Piece O'Cake and then driving up to see Bestie. Here's what I wore!




Sweater- Ricki's
Shirt- Bamboo Clothing
Skirt- from Silver Daisy
Leggings- Hue
Boots- Spring
Bag- Guess

No comments: