Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sitting with Santa

Growing up my family had a tradition of Christmas Eve photos.  There was the "hanging the stocking" photo.  This got funnier as we got older as there wasn't actually anywhere to hang the stocking.  It was more of a "holding the stocking and then dropping it as Mum was about to take the photo" on the part of my brothers.  However, this ancient crotchet Santa was also a staple of the Christmas Eve photo taking.  









Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve and a Christmas Day filled with love.  Husband and I will be on an over night flight to London, Heathrow. Not sure that part is going to be filled with love. No matter what Hugh Grant says, Healthrow is a pit of dispair (2 film references in 1 sentence!) but then I get to go cuddle new baby nephew.  From photos I can tell new baby nephew is growing rapidly so must go get some cuddles before he gets big and starts running around like the other two!

No comments: