Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Something I Wrote

I just started doing a little freelancing for a local publication called the KV Style. So far it's been a great opportunity to find out more about the talent and enthusiasm we have in our little part of the Maritimes.  This week I got to interview a local artist who doesn't live far from me at all.  If you're in the area, stop by the Imperial Theater and check out her show.  If you're further afield stop by her website and blog. All of this after you check out my article of course!!

I'm excited to see where this freelancing might take me.  Always interested in new opportunities, particularly since Husband is now crazy busy full-time student.

1 comment:

dina vanessa mercado said...

wow!!! you're a writer...? love you!! hope i could see some of your writings.... love your blog.. following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kissess!!!