Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Guest Work Wear

I'm excited about this week because, while you're still stuck with me as your blogger, we have guest outfits! This couldn't have come at a better time because, having been sick for days now, I'm feeling very uninspired myself.  Anyway, my co-worker Erin always wears super cute clothes to work so I talked her into (see bullied) letting me take her picture every day for almost a week.  As well as working at the university in recruitment, Erin is one of the Es of Esquared Jewels (who are having an awesome giveaway on their facebook page) so it's not really surprising that she has good taste. 

Side note: I'd always comforted myself that Erin was tall with long legs and that's why she could get away with wearing things I can't.  Turns out we're exactly the same height.  It's just she got long legs and I didn't.  How is that fair?? Also, I want her hair.  So very much.  If you've seen my hair post you'll notice I spent a fair amount of time and money trying to be a red head. 

Isn't she too cute?






One of Esquared's lovely hair pieces
Erin told me she hated having her picture taken but you wouldn't know it! We even had a delightful professor walk by and heckle during this session.

Dress- H&M
Belt- Fossil
Shoes- Biscuit General Store
Hair clip- Esquared Jewels

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Nice one, Erin! (Did we meet? It's all a bit of a blur now...)

Barb said...

Aw, erin is so cute!