Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I've Been Up To

Lately I feel I've been running around quite a bit trying to keep everything up in the air or in a row or whatever analogy you want to use.  There are times when it feels a bit like herding cats.  I've never herded multiple cats.  I can't even get our cat to come out from underneath the bed if she doesn't feel like it.  I've even tried bribing with treats.  Little fluffball can dart out, get treat and get back under the bed before I can grab her.  She's squiggly.  Anyway, to get back to the point, sometimes getting everything done in life feels rather squiggly. 

So what have I been up to lately? 

A lot of weeding. They just keep coming back!!

Finally painted our front steps and railing.

This photo shows the "before" of our deck.
It shows some tiny white flags from the invisable fencing we installed.
It shows that I am keeping the lawn mowed.
It shows the dog is happy, healthy and had her annual shots (go with it).

Then this little fluffball got into something she shouldn't have.
Now she's on a diet of beef and rice.  Sigh.

I have been trying to feed us (the ones not on a diet of beef and rice) healthy meals. Lost 3 pounds in last two weeks!

We had a one day trip to Halifax.

Dad and I have been taking Adult Learn to Sail classes.
More on this next week.


At work I have been folding papers.  I folded 600 leaflets. I've folded 300 letters with about
400 more letters to go. So much folding.

I have also managed to work through some of my summer reading list as well as getting to the movies and meeting up with friends who are visiting home on their holidays. I've also lined up some interesting things for the blog over the next couple of weeks that I'm looking forward to telling you about!

No comments: