Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just Us

Last week I posted most of the photos from the shoot we won with Sheldon Parsons but at the end we got tidied up and changed (it had gotten a little warm trekking all over Uptown Saint John actually!) and headed to the Canterbury.  In the back of my mind I was thinking of saving them for our Wedding Anniversary next month but you know I'm going to inflict 200 wedding photos on you for that anyway!!  No seriously, I have about 700 photos from our wedding.  Be warned!

This one is so serious that I find it kind of hilarious! What were we discussing?? Actually I think David was trying to make me decide where we were eating supper. We take food very seriously.


Next month we'll have been married for 3 years.  We've been together for 4 1/2.  I'm not sure if it seems longer or shorter actually! Soppy and romantic isn't really our thing but this is so very very us.


He said something to deserve that.

He apologizes.

I forgive him.

We're totally over each other.
 Love you Husband!  Thanks for these Sheldon.

Outfit
Dress- Bravissimo Pepperberry
Cardigan- Bravissimo Pepperberry
Necklace- Robin's Beadworks
Shoes- Calvin Klein, Urban Shoe Myth

Here's a shot starring those shoes.  Good work Sheldon.  It's really all about the shoes!

No comments: