Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mama's Pearls


She used to tie her hair up in ribbons and bows
Sign her letters with X's and O's
Got a picture of her mama in heels and pearls
She's tryin' to make it in her daddy's world.


I borrowed Mum's pearls on Christmas Eve and she let me keep them for a little while.  I wore them with the following outfit on Christmas Day but didn't have a chance to photograph the outfit until I repeated it this week. I figured I should get some photos with the pearls since I needed to return them since she has something to dress up for this weekend.  Having the pearls made me think of the above country song from my younger years. 


 Jacket, Top and Jeans- Ricki's, Boots- Miz Muz, Bag- Michael Kors

The MK bag is mine for just a little while longer before it heads back to the lovely ladies at Bling Borrowers.  It's had quite the ride over the holidays traveling to Quebec City and Montreal where I had to protect it from a lot of snow!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So beautiful! And I'm totally jealous of your snow.
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/