Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Slow Cooker Lasagna with Amanda

Happy Not-Friday once again.  Good luck to those Americans getting back to work after the Fourth of July yesterday.  To those who somehow managed to roll that into a crazily extended weekend... the rest of us hate you... I was going to say "not really" but we kind of do.  Excited today to have one of my lovely July Sponsors guest posting today Amanda from Tales from a FAR .  She's also talking about lasagna which is my favourite food. 


*************************************************************************

Hey guys! I'm Amanda & I blog over @ tales from a FAR, where I mainly talk about myself

 



My hubby RB
and our little guy FAR. 

FAR= Fletcher Andrew Rodewig... He's our 1 year old who is already fixing his own meals...
Doing his own laundry...
 
& he's even DRIVING! 
Ok ok I kid. He's not doing any of that. But he is a walking talking crazy kiddo who we adore with our whole heart. 

I want to Thank Leigh Ellen for letting me have the opportunity to blog today about one of my favorite things to eat. When I know i'm going to be busy all day and I want something yummy to eat for dinner I throw together a Crock Pot Lasagna . It's super simple! 
(Source - I forgot to take a picture last time I made it!)

Here's the recipe: 
1lb Ground Turkey/Beef/Pork (Whichever you prefer)
1 tsp. Italian seasoning 

1 jar Spaghetti sauce 
1/3 cup water 
UNCOOKED lasagna noodles 
1 cartion ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzerella cheese 

Brown meat and seasoning, drain
Mix spaghetti sauce and water. (Water cooks the noodles in crock pot) 
Layer like you would a regular lasagna in a GREASED crock pot ( I always put a little sauce on bottom and then do noodles sauce meat cheese) 
Cover, cook on high for 1 hour 
Reduce heat to low and cook on low for 4-5 hours.

I promise - you will love it! 




BlogFacebookTwitter






1 comment:

alex said...

Aw he is so cute! He just loves getting inside tiny places huh?