|The day Trilly came home|
1. Every thing is comfy enough to sleep on- books, keyboards, tea towels, pieces of paper, the cardboard scratching toy- everything.
2. She can sleep through everything. I struggle to get to sleep, the cat can fall asleep pretty much anywhere through pretty much anything.
3. Her toughest job is guarding the house from crows. She takes this job very seriously, sitting at the window and yelling at the crows who dare to come into sight.
4. Food appears in her bowl pretty much for free. Plus since horrible kitten showed up she gets wet food every night.... and she's allowed to tell us off if the food does not appear at 10pm on the dot.
5. Everything belongs to Trilly. We are slow to learn this but everything is Trilly's including counter tops and things put in the compost bin.
|Trilly claims Husband's coat|
6. She has incredibly high self esteem. Trilly is a princess. Trilly is in charge of everything. Trilly never doubts this.
7. Trilly is told every day how pretty she is. Multiple times a day. While getting head bumps.
8. Trilly is crazy smart for a cat. She can open cupboard doors (sleeping in cupboards is also very comfy) and she remembers where we've put things in case she wants to try to get to them to eat. I'd like to be a smart cat if I'm going to be a cat.
9. The worst things in Trilly's life are Sadie- the smelly goggy who worships her but knows better than to touch and Spock- who is still learning not to touch. I wish Spock loved me as much as he loves Trilly!
|I love her but I stay this far from her|
10. Something like 20 hours of sleep a day. That sounds good to me!!
Linking up for Tuesday 10 again this week. Just made up my own theme :)