Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Jet Lag

Husband and I landed back home in Canada in time to see in the New Year.  The thing is that we fell asleep just after the UK New Year and I was awake again in time for the British Columbia one.  Gotta love jet lag.  Add to that the fact that I'm not sure we ever actually adjusted to UK time, didn't sleep at all the night we flew over, woke up from 1:30-3:30am one night and got up at 5:45am the day we left... and I'm not sure what our bodies are thinking.

After not sleeping all night the excitement of meeting new little nephew keeps us awake Christmas Day

I'm actually back to work today though I know many people have today off in lieu of New Years Day since it was a Sunday.  I figure my confusion over the time change is an asset as far as getting up at 6:30am to go in to work.  However, I think it's going to be fairly painful when I'm still at work at 4:30 and may or may not think it's 8:30pm. 

Oh and one last thing adding to my time warp is that Spock is now all grown up kitty.  He sometimes hisses it seems though only when Trilly eyed up his Christmas mouse toy. He may have informed Trilly he really is in charge from the lack of wrestling going on.  Instead he seems to now be chasing poor Trilly while she hisses over her shoulder at him. He has also informed me that he now scratches my carpet occasionally. Think that particular New Years resolution is going to be reversed ASAP.

Hope many of you are enjoying just a little more holiday before going back to work.

No comments: