Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Festive Fun

As of December 1st I decided to get into the festive spirit properly.  The last couple of weeks of November were incredibly rough with my grandmother being admitted into the hospital and then passing away.  Work had been pretty crazy busy at the end of October and early November and I hadn't been feeling great.  It added up to a very un-festive spirit.

It all started with decorating my office on December 1st. Then setting my tree up for the fluffballs to get used to, putting up that Christmas wreath and connecting up our Christmas lights.

Woodland Trust tree in my office with Kitty who doesn't try to climb it!

Then bestie showed up and we stopped by Pgal's Closet for some pretty festive decor and pressies from Pgal herself (well she'd left her elves to hand it along to us).  By the way, that fur scarf/vest is from Pgal's Closet and everyone LOVED it all day long. 


Then I took Bestie to visit our new KV Java Moose.  Candy cane hot chocolate? I think so! Timer photo of ourselves in the middle of a busy coffee shop? Absolutely!


Then we got ready for the tree decorating with the help of Husband and Sadie (kitty cats were sent for naps as we thought they might be counter productive).


Later we went to check out the lights at the Quispamsis Arts & Culture Park.  It was Bestie and Sadie's first times visiting! 



Then Bestie watched A Muppet Christmas Carol for the first time EVER! Can you believe that? Craziness!  What are you doing this holiday season??

No comments: