Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Travels- Venice

With it being Halloween yesterday I had to go with a Tuesday Travels location that made me think of masks and costumes and general fabulousness.... Venice. When I lived in Austria several years ago I took a day trip to Venice with friends.  I then later returned with my Mum and brother.  I picked up two beautiful Venetian Masks that somehow managed to cross the pond (three times) unscathed.  They live in my office and people love them. They're a wonderful little reminder in my every day life.  

Coming into Venice (did I mention we were on a cruise ship?)

Our cruise ship was also taller than pretty much anything else in Venice. 

Such a great view from the deck.


Taken from a gondola.





Two friends wearing Venetian masks. The white one is one of mine!

No comments: