Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

So Many Things Happening in SJ

I love Autumn.  I love the slight chill in the air and the way it smells.  I love the colours, they tend to look good with my skin tone.  But really what I love about this time of year is how much starts happening after the lazy days of summer.  There are just so many events!  Now I'm going to be honest, I'm very much motivated by free stuff and whether or not I'll be able to wear my fancy shoes... yup.  I'm that shallow. 

Tomorrow's Harvesting the Arts in Uptown Saint John is probably not the best time to pull out the 4" heels but there certainly will be lots of free entertainment which appeals to the cheapskate in me! I expect to run into pretty much everyone at King's Square tomorrow between 10am and 5pm checking out the music, doing a lot of eating and buying pretty things.  I think it's safe to say you can also expect photos on the blog later in the weekend. For more info check out the video below (Jennifer does recruiting for UNBSJ by the way. Isn't she cute?). 

 
Now an event that ticks all the boxes as far as free stuff AND need for killer shoes is coming up the first week of October.  I'm excited that the promotional information for Fashion Forward has finally been released.  This is the event of New Brunswick Fashion Week that I'm most excited about. Gift bags, food, drinks, giveaways? Yes please! Silver Daisy has already announced that they'll be giving away a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag! Expect a post next week as I try to decide what to wear! I'll need input.

No comments: