Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Busy Weekend

Lots going on this weekend for me! Remember today is the SPCA Animal Rescue League Adoption Fair at both the KV and Westside Pet Corral locations.  It's wonderful of the Pet Corral to support the shelter this way.  There will be adult cats and kittens all ready to go home with you on the spot.  Adult cats adoptable by donation.  Kittens only $62.50 (half priced) which covers a whole heck of a lot.

We'll be at the KV location on Pettingale Rd helping out so please stop by and say hi.  If you read this let me know! Sometimes I wonder if it's mostly my husband clicking on the blog to make me happy.



In other news, on Sunday I will be at Rhoda's Flea Market bright and early. Along with the usual goods for sale a lot of ladies who's names should sound familiar if you follow blogs will be using it as a chance to clear some old pieces from our wardrobes and perhaps stock up on some new fun things.  Now I'm thinking I'm unlikely to fit into many of the tiny things that belong to some of the bloggers out there but I'll have some pretty things for the curvier girl so stop by and say hi! Support my "Sadie needs a trip to the groomers" fund! Don't make me choose between getting my hair done or getting the mats out of Sadie's fur!

No comments: