Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Winter Rainbow





Top- Toggery
Trousers- Ricki's
Booties- Steve Madden from Urban Shoe Myth
Necklace- Darling Dilemma
Earrings- Cozy Owl

It was COLD last weekend. Too cold for the golden retriever to stay out very long kind of cold. We also spent a fair chunk of Sunday morning shoveling snow drifts.  At least it was sunny and it was comfortable inside. I was going for comfortable on Sunday and this is my go-to comfortable shirt.  Plus my new Steve Madden booties are super comfortable.  Thing is, I balked at actually wearing them outside that day. Entirely too much salt and grit to be near my new booties! The outfit was looking pretty dull and then I popped on my new birthday necklace. It makes anything fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE Steve Madden! I bought my first pair of Steve Madden tie up boots over the Christmas Holidays. I really like yours as well!