Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Dilemma

Those of you who follow me on facebook and twitter may be aware that recently I commited a terrible act.  I stole my mother's umbrella... on a rainy day!  I think there may be a special place in hell for those who do such things.  However, it was just soooooo very cute and it wanted to come live with me.  It's so very My Fair Lady and you're probably now aware that I have a deep and abiding love of Audrey Hepburn.



From Baubles in Brunswick Square







Me looking bedraggled after being out in the rain.

So the bit about being a terrible daughter isn't the only dilemma.  The real problem is that I'm in desperate need of a trench coat.  My lovely raspberry trench of last year no longer fits and is now being worn by a friend (who looks much better in it than I do I have no doubt).  So help me out folks! Find me a reasonably priced trench coat that will go with my lovely umbrella... black? white? pink? big white polka dots?  Who's got one that will work?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm on your case - enjoying hunting for a new trench coat for you :-)
Very importnat to have a coat that complements that beautiful umbrella!

Laura said...

That's a fabulous umbrella!