Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Summer Bag

Mum and I went to an event last week called A Day in Her Shoes in support of the Canadian Mental Health Association.  It's put on in a shopping area uptown called Market Square.  The shops get together and put on a fashion show. The spa does hair and make up and the restaurants supply treats and drinks.  It's a well attended event which meant it was a challenge to get to those treats this year.  However, I "won" an adorable pair of loafers (future blog post) in the silent auction.  The stores also have great deals on post-event. 

Mum and I decided it was time to spring (pun intended) for some bright, new season handbags and wallets from Manchester Shoe Salon.  I'll be stealing hers at some point for an outfit I'm sure but today I'm showing off my oh-so-spring-summer fossil bag and Christopher Kon wallet.


The lining has this adorable bird pattern
They were meant for each other

This red/coral wallet is the exact same as my winter one except for the colour. That's because it's the best wallet ever.

Room for absolutely everything!
Always fun, but dangerous to visit our friends at Manchester Shoe Salon!



1 comment:

Melissa Wright said...

Love that Christopher Kon Wallet!