So I've decided to do a bit of a recap of "My Adult Life". Which is also indicating to me just how much my weight has fluctuated in the past 10 years.
1. I graduated from Acadia University in Nova Scotia .
2. Before long I moved to Austria (and decided it would be a good idea to be a red head... I miss the red hair).
3. I went back to Canada long enough to get my teaching degree but then promptly moved back to Europe. First to Austria for a Summer but then to the UK to teach.
4. I met this guy
|Engagement photo by Chris Taylor Photography|
5. This is my family in England
6. They were all in England because of this
|Wedding photos by Chris Taylor Photography|
7. Before long we moved to Canada and bought a house and bought a car and got the Sadie. We visited the UK twice and had some UK guests in return. We traveled a bit and watched a lot of movies.
8. I turned 30 and had a Children of the 80s themed birthday party (Popple Cake AND Cabbage Patch Kid Cake thank you very much).
9 . We added these little trouble makers along the way (Yup, totally cheated here and counted three photos as one... deal with it).
10. Along the way I started working in Student Services at the local university which is kind of a perfect fit for me. I also started freelancing. Husband decided to get an MBA which was kind of a huge year for us but is working out kind of perfectly as well. Bring on 2013.
Linking up for Tuesday 10 with Lena B Actually. Go say hi.