1. The winner of the August Group Giveaway is Karen Finck Nahas. Congratulations!
2. I can't believe I'm announcing the August Group Giveaway winner and it's the last week of August already. How crazy is that? I love the start of a new season, I really do. But since I turned 30 it's also made me aware that there are a finite number of seasons we get and they are passing by.
3. I'm sorry I got all super serious on an otherwise scattered, fluffy kind of Tuesday 10 list. I apologize. I think it's the lack of back to school shopping. I love back to school shopping. I want my Mummy to take me to Staples so we can buy new pens and pencil crayons (I love brand new perfectly sharpened, all the same length pencil crayons) and new binders.
4. I'm giving away ad space over at Sigh...Gush...Gasp so go enter. Oh and while you're there she's hosting The Pleated Poppy's first ever Canadian giveaway which is super exciting because sometimes we're left out of giveaways you know. Also giving away ad space at The Naptime Momtog.
5. I've got a little feature over at Artsy Anthropology as a sponsor and at Crafbotic as a blog angel.
6. Just one month shy of three years officially living in Canada and Husband now has a doctor. There's a bit of a waiting list in New Brunswick. Are you a doctor and considering living somewhere with lots of trees and deer and nature type stuff? Move here! Super good news is I'm going with him to new doctor cause I don't like mine (long story).
7. Fairly certain you are a bad person if you're pissed off that you got woken up by an emergency search phone calla t 1:45am. But if you've been fighting off a migraine for 24 hours and the phone call wakes you out of a deep sleep to find that the pain killers have all worn off and your head is throbbing... are you allowed to be a little annoyed?
8. It doesn't matter how big he is, when your kitty is sneezing you seem him as the tiny scrap of a thing who arrived looking so pitiful and wheezy with an Upper Respiratory Infection and horribly gummy eyes. The stress of going to the vet seems to have set Spock off a tiny bit but being a big boy now he seems to have fought it off without need for antibiotics.
9. I rarely read the news. I read my gossip columnist daily. I feel like I'm still better informed than most people. For one thing I'm not shocked when Travolta has a gay massage sex scandal and I'm totally up to date on how scary and crazy Scientology is and I know the royal puppy's name is Lupo and that his Uncle Harry should really stay home and pet sit rather than be allowed to go to Vegas. Who in the world thought letting him go to Vegas was going to end any other way??
10. See this "List"? That's kind of what it sounds like in my head all of the time. Just throw in a little bit of cranking about pretty stuff I wish I could buy (trying not to look at facebook) and things I wish I could eat (again trying not to look at facebook) and that is why i don't have a Pinterest account. Can you imagine giving me more scattered stuff to think about??
I believe the other Tuesday 10 posts are likely to be about Fall Fashion and who doesn't want to go read about that?