Thursday, April 26, 2012

All About You

Those of you who are friends on Facebook might already be aware of this but I'm going to be a model in Rowena's Spring/Summer fashion show as part of their "It's All About You!" event. 

I'm heading up to Sussex on Saturday May 5th with Mum and my Aunt for a girls' weekend.  We've booked a cabin for staying over in the lovely wilderness.  I'm getting a mani/pedi on site to ensure I'm all prettied up for stomping the catwalk. I understand supper is going to be very good and that there may be some karaoke.  Most importantly, the brilliant ladies of Rowena's are more or less transporting the entire store to the lodge for our shopping convenience.  Oh and I hear the door prizes are going to be pretty good too!

Join us? There is still some space left to stay over or you can just come for the afternoon/evening.  Get in touch with Rowena's to find out more!

No comments: