Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Call of the Wild

As I've mentioned, last Friday evening was Bestie's good-bye party so I had a chance to dress up a little and wear some NEW things that I won. Confession though, I actually tried out the outfit and took photos a couple of days before because we had gorgeous weather and I figured it may well be dark and miserable by the time I was wearing it for the party (was sunny but much colder!).  Luckily I was pretty in love with the outfit in the photos so I didn't have to regroup!




New Dress, New Tights, New Earrings, Old shoes!!
Dress- Calvin Klein that I WON from Rowena's   Tights- We Love Color   Shoes- Nine West  
Earrings- I got with part of my Shopbop winnings and now don't remember who they're by. Oops. 

Looking slightly sunburnt with my drink at Caribbean Flavas during the party.


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday again this week.

pleated poppy

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Loving the animal print! Actually I am wearing a similar dress today. Hopefully I will get a pic for next week's WIWW.

Kristin said...

Love the leopard and electric blue pairing!

Kristen @ Confessions of a GDS said...

That third photo of you is stunning! Love how you paired the with blue! HOT!