Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Basic Black Beachwear

Grand Cayman is not a dressy tropical location. It's an ease and comfort kind of place. However, I was going to take advantage of our mini-break to wear some things that I most certainly won't be able to have on at home for months. I got to take my new bathing suit and lbd/beach cover up for a spin on the day we went to the turtle farm and checked out Seven Mile Beach. 










Bathing suite and little black cover up both by Simon Chang
Sun glasses- Jessica Simpson
I wore my floppy sunhat with the outfit a lot that day but not shown above.

I'm linking up for What I Wore Wednesday at The Letter 4 and over at The Pleated Poppy. Head over and say hi.

pleated poppy

1 comment:

Julia Hurst said...

Love that bright nail polish color !